Preparation Guides and Advice
Why are Aptitude Assessments used?
Employers often use aptitude assessments as part of their assessment procedures for the selection and development of staff. Research has shown that they are powerful predictors of performance at work.
Assessments help you to:
- demonstrate your strengths
- be assessed fairly on job relevant criteria
- find out more about your strengths and development needs
- make future career decisions based on your abilities
Assessments help employers to:
- select people best suited to the demands of the job
- identify areas where individuals might benefit from further development
- obtain objective information about people's abilities
The Saville Consulting Verbal, Numerical and Diagrammatic Analysis assessments are used for a wide range of professional and managerial positions. You can download the Preparation Guides from the links provided.
Preparation Guide Downloads
Select the relevant link below to open the document or right click on the link and select 'Save Target As' to download to your computer.
If you have any further queries or issues please check out our FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions) and Technical Tips